Articles
Engineering patterns and decisions in technical prose, with code.
-
A 30-minute guide to reactivate production Go knowledge for backend services, telemetry ingestion, and distributed systems.
-
I tried to pick the next step by looking only at the neighbors. It worked in some cases, but the problem asked for a wider view.
-
I had not stopped writing code. What changed was outsourcing parts of the reasoning. Group Anagrams was the exercise to recover the habit.
-
Slow API and the meeting already fills with solutions. I start close to the data — not to blame the database, but because that check usually gives a fast signal.
-
Node.js with the Event Loop and Go with goroutines do not solve the same problem the same way. The common mistake is confusing concurrency with parallelism.
-
Weak architecture blocks maintenance, testing, and change. This Clean Architecture derivation for TypeScript backends separates Core, Adapters, and Infra — with dependencies pointing inward.
-
If/else chains grow and turn fragile. Strategy isolates each algorithm behind a contract.
-
Migrating from MySQL to PostgreSQL does not require rewriting the service. The Adapter isolates the plugin behind a contract the business rule understands.